Winter Write In Saturday 6 August 2022
The Winter Write In, Saturday 6 August 2022
1p.m. - 3.30p.m., on Zoom
Please note: your email confirmation of your purchases may go to your Spam folder, depending on your mail settings: please check your Spam folder after completing your purchase.
The link to the Zoom Write-In will be emailed to you after payment is made.
Creative work makes us feel better. Getting our feelings out on paper can too. 'Allowing ourselves time to write, a quiet oasis where we can just 'be' with our thoughts, can seem almost impossible in lives that are whirlwinds of anxious emotions, worries, and concerns and that's why I hope you can mark the date in your calendar - Saturday 6 August - and set aside a couple of hours to write with me.' - Jane
Here's what you'll get:
- writing time
- timed writing exercises
- supportive conversations with other writers
- a small group, no more than ten fellow writers
- a relaxed and creative environment
- the first three writers to register and pay will receive a ten-minute individual break-out session with Jane during the Write-In. You will be notified by email if you are one of the three and break-out information will be included in the email.
What to have on hand:
- your writing materials (paper and pen, laptop etc)
- refreshments (we will have a short break during the session)
Sorry, no refunds available for this event except if the event is cancelled by the organiser when the registration fee(s) will be refunded in full.
* Please sign on to the Zoom meeting at least five minutes before session start time of 1pm as we will be starting right on time.