Introduction to Journaling, Saturday 28 March 2020, 9.30am - 2pm at The Writing Place
Journaling is a tool for personal growth and your journal is the story of your life. It is about you, what is going on for you each day, what has brought you to this point, and 'where to' from here.
All attendees will receive a free copy of either 'Welcome to the Amazon Club' or 'The Pink Party'. Attendance is limited to six writers.
We will discuss how regular journaling can help us to:
- express ourselves
- explore our present experience and life
- discover what really matters to you and why
... and more ...
In this workshop you will learn:
- how to get started
- how to be creative in your journaling
- how journaling can support emotional health and well being
- what to write about in your journal
- how to keep up the practice of journaling in daily life
Venue: The Writing Place, 21 McKenzie Ave, Arkles Bay, Whangaparaoa, Auckland
(Please note there are steps up into the venue so if you need assistance, let Jane know by emailing email@example.com)
- What to bring:
- writing tools (pen and paper, or laptop)
- your lunch
Tea and coffee provided.
A confirmation notice will be sent after payment is received.
Sorry, no refunds available for this workshop except if the event is cancelled by the organiser when the registration fee(s) will be refunded in full.