Life writing workshop: Sometimes life takes you on unexpected paths Saturday 29 February 2020
Please note: your email confirmation of your purchases may go to your Spam folder, depending on your mail settings: please check your Spam folder after completing your purchase.
Despite our best laid plans for our future, life doesn't always turn out as we expected - and therein lies the beauty, the pain, and the joy of life.
In this workshop we look at the choices we make in life when we're at a crossroads, and we think about the passions that drive us.
Attendees will be given prompt-inspired writing exercises on the subjects of life's path, passions, career choices, life's ups and downs, highs and lows, tragedies and triumphs .
By the end of this workshop you will have:
- made a start on the stories you want to tell
- had practical, hands-on, nuts and bolts experience creating story in the life writing genre
- learned valuable skills for future writing
- met some interesting and creative people
- enjoyed a day, just for you, doing something you love, and proud of your writing achievement
- gained personal insight into the amazing life story that is yours and yours alone
Time: 9.30am - 1.00pm
Venue: The Writing Place, 21 McKenzie Ave, Arkles Bay, Whangaparaoa, Auckland
(Please note there are steps up into the venue so if you need assistance, please let Jane know by emailing email@example.com)
- What to bring:writing tools (pen and paper, or laptop)
- your lunch
Tea and coffee provided.
A confirmation notice will be sent after payment is received.
Sorry, no refunds available for this workshop except if the event is cancelled by the organiser when the registration fee(s) will be refunded in full. .